Astropad instantly turns your iPad Pro into a professional Graphics tablet
When you google for professional graphics tablets you will be faced with a cornucopia of offers to choose from. On the other hand, if you are a lucky owner of an iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil, your search will be easy. Just a few clicks through the App Store lead you to: Astropad! This fabulously simple to use app connects your iPad via Lightning-USB-cable to your MacBook. The app supports creativity programs such as Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop, as well as all available iOS pencils. Astropad uses the ingenious LIQUID-technology which enables screen synchronization at the highest resolution and it works twice as fast as AirPlay. If you do not own an iPad Pro yet, you can use the app with any Apple Tablet iOS 8 and above. The Astropad App for MacBook is free.
- Intuitive drawing powered by LIQUID-technology
- Supports any app on your MacBook
- Very fluid synchronization even through Wi-Fi
- Works with or without Lightning-USB
- Supports pencils from Apple, Wacom, Adobe and many other manufacturers
- Palm-rejection reliably filters out touch signals from hand contact with the pad
- Recommended and specialized to work with all kinds of creativity programs
- Sketch, paint, draw, and much more – let your creativity burst free, without limitations!
Astropad is an incomprehensible innovation in the universe of the iOS Apps; finally, double screening can also be done via iPad and even with the iPhone. People who use Photoshop or Lightroom professionally can now do their work via iPad. Whether as a photographer or graphic artist, you can rely on the super-liquid presentation of the Mac apps on your tablet. For us, Astropad is one of the best apps for the iPad Pro currently. Have you already had experiences with Astropad or are you using it yourself as a graphics tablet for your work? We would like to hear your opinion. Leave us a comment and thank you for the preview!